As part of the return to campus plan the University has transitioned to full pre-COVID-19 occupancy at all Yale buildings. Learn more about the measures taken to ensure a safe working environment onsite and your department’s compliance with current standards.
What to Expect
- Building infrastructure, including air ventilation and filtration, has been optimized for Yale spaces based on current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) guidelines.
- Facilities’ Services are cleaning and disinfecting all University spaces in accordance with current CDC guidance and in alignment with Yale’s Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) and Public Health Committee approvals. Please refer to the levels of building cleaning for details.
Other Important Information
- Occupants, please contact your Facilities superintendent to plan your return to work at the University and address any questions specific to your building.
- Facilities contractors and vendors will need to continue daily check-ins.
- Testing sites can be found on campus for anyone who requires the service.
- Refer to EHS for exceptions to normal occupancy that may be warranted depending on Yale, state, and federal guidelines.
- Please review Facilities FAQs for more information before submitting your question(s).
- Couldn’t find your answer? Submit facilities-related COVID-19 questions.