The following are instructions to submit invoices and AIA Applications for Payment (G702) for Yale planning and construction projects.
Invoices and AIA Applications for Payment
All invoices must be submitted using the Project Management Invoice Submission Form (Google account required).
If you do not have a Google account, please see the instructions for Invoice Submissions Account Setup below.
To expedite processing and payment, the following information must be noted on all invoices:
- Full Yale project name
- Yale project number
- Purchase order number (i.e. P_ _ _ _ _PCS)
- Invoice date (must be on or after the project start date)
The Yale project name, Yale project number, and purchase order number can be found in the contract received via email from Yale’s Contract Administration Department. To request a copy of your contract, please contact email@example.com. Invoices that are missing any of the information listed above will not be processed.
When required by contract, the following signed and notarized (if applicable) documents must be provided:
- Contractor’s and subcontractor’s AIA Application for Payment (G702)
- Contractor’s and subcontractor’s AIA Schedule of Values (G703)
- Contractor’s and subcontractor’s Waiver of Mechanic’s Lien and Release
These documents can be found on the Contractors and Consultants page; filter by “Contract Forms.”
Please note, the signatory for a contractor’s and subcontractor’s AIA Application for Payment (G702) should be designated as “N/A” if an architect’s signature is deemed unnecessary.
For process-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For invoice status inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Invoice Submissions Account Setup
- Go to the Yale Project Management Invoice Submission Form
- At the sign In prompt, click “Create account.”
- At the create your Google account prompt, click “Use my current email address instead.” Enter your contact information and create a password.
- Verify your email address using the email sent by Google, then complete security questions.
- The Yale Project Management Invoice Submission Form should now be available to you. Please upload your invoice along with the requested relevant information regarding the invoice.
- Once the invoice has been submitted, you will receive an email receipt and your invoice will be submitted to the processing center.