In conjunction with the University Safety Committee, the Office of Facilities partners with the Office of Environmental Health & Safety to administer the automated external defibrillator (AED) program. Our responsibilities include reviewing and approving the acquisition and placement of all AEDs on University property, advising on the manufacturer and unit type to be purchased or received via donation, evaluating and approving the required training programs, and ensuring AEDs are inspected according to manufacturer guidelines.
Locate an AED
Can’t find one in your building? Request an AED
- Submit a request for acquisitions, maintenance, and training related to AEDs.
- For general questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-432-6888.
Below is a list of American Heart Association authorized training centers.
431-B Hayden Station Road
Windsor, CT 06095
Tools and Resources
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Automated external defibrillator (AED) locations
- Bulldog Mobile (LiveSafe) App