Business & Administration
Facilities Office of Finance & Administration
Facilities Finance and Administration provides administrative, financial and technology support services to all units within the Office of Facilities. Services include:
Accounting & Finance:
- Budget development and monitoring
- Development of financial policies and procedures
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Financial compliance issues and audit coordination
- Oversight of manual and automated financial processes
- Development of billing methodologies and rates
- Financial record retention
- Accounts payable activities for capital projects
- Management of general and project accounting activities
- Human Resource services
- Non-specialized procurement, such as office supplies
- Accounts payable for non-capital activities
- Coordination of building services, travel and entertainment
- Provision of clerical support and general administrative support to all units of the Office of Facilities
Facilities Information Systems
- Purchase, deployment, and support of all desktops, laptops, and smartphones for Facilities systems and personnel.
- Design, development, implementation, and support of all Facilities-specific custom applications (PCS, ACS, FELIX, Employee Tool, PlanLib, Facilities website, Emergency Contractors, Bidding System, EWR, FWR, Vehicle Tracking, OT Callback, Custodial Services Housing, Fire Marshal Incidents).
- Implementation and support of all Facilities-specific packaged applications (Famis, Breeze, ECAP, Keystone, Morse Watchman, EMS).
- Provisioning of Facilities applications (custom and packaged) to Facilities personnel.
- General computing guidance and support.
Materials Management (Administered by the Office of Procurement)
- Procurement of goods and services for maintenance, repair, and minor renovation activities including purchasing, receiving, storing, staging, and delivering
- Vendor management
- Stockroom management, including physical inventories
- Management of operation and support functions, including a large vehicle fleet, communications systems and equipment, and trucking services
- Direction of process development and compliance
- Coordination of procurement and inventory related audits
- Management of data collection, record retention, and reporting of items purchased